The last flight of the Space Shuttle Endeavor is taking place here in California and today is the final leg of the flight down to the Southern California where it will become a museum exhibit. For local residents near Los Altos, there are some great spots where you can see the shuttle fly over just about at eye level. Here are my recommendations:
- Oak Knoll Circle in Los Altos Hills
- Altamont Road in Los Altos Hills
- Page Mill Road (high up) in Los Altos Hills
- Valley View Drive in Los Altos (top)
- Quinnhill Road in Los Altos (top)
- Elena Road (just after Taaffe) in Los Altos Hills
- The intersection of Lyell, 2nd, and San Antonio
The flyover should happen in about 10 minutes so go quick!
If you have enjoyed reading my blog, please subscribe HERE!
Want to know more about me? Just Google Me!
Bryan Robertson, CEO | T: 650.799.9951 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: http://www.BryanRobertsonHomes.com |CA BRE# 01191946 | Catarra Real Estate, Inc | 171 Main St #220 | Los Altos, CA 94022